Divergent – Official Trailer

Divergent - Official Trailer

In a future world people are divided into factions based on personality, a teenager is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When sh…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

1. Melanie Vazquez says

The tris and tobias/four look a little to old. In the book they are supposed to 16 and 18 . Four’s character looks older than that.

2. Montreal Je t'aime says

I imagined the characters much uglier, to be honest, which is kinda what charmed me to them. :(

3. Oracle12 says

You can’t really call Divergent great, it’s not great. It’s alright. The story is lackluster and the writing is weak. I have no personal vendetta against it, I’ve read all 3 books, but when it comes right down to it the trilogy is sub-par.

4. SurrenderPanda9814 says

facepalm. if you read the books you would remember – the first part of the training after the jump from the train.

5. Tristan Ace Salazar says

they better make a movie for divergent its a really awesome book . hope they dont mess this up

6. Makayla Townsend says

I am REALLY worried that the movie will not be as amazing as the book. I have this really big problem when the books aren’t like the books and I can already tell that its going to be really different. I know that they could never make a movie as amazing as the books but still it bothers me… A LOT! But i hope it turns out ok because the book is so amazing.

7. Little Miss Sunshine says

he was kinda a MAJOR part of Allegiant too…I’m really annoyed if he’s seriously not in it, I adore his character :(

8. Brit Dear says

I’m just gonna keep obsessing over this movie till it comes out.. now that the book series is over :( I would love to keep feeding my divergent crave !

9. Elena Bills says

Seriously, not all of us here read Allegiant so stopped the spoils. Now I know what happend, you just nailed it, big time. :|

10. Mary Mtz says

FREAKING SPOILERS!!!!!AND IM SOOOOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED ITS NOOOOOOTHING LIKE THE BOOKS!!!!!!!THIS IS WHY THEY SHOULDN’T MAKE AMAZING BOOKS INTO MOVIES UNLESS THEYRE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THE MOVIE IS GOING TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THE FREAKING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

11. S S says

Why are her eyes brown? In the book Allegiant it says her eyes are clear like the sky…

“We’re meeting at gate B14. Follow the signs!” She flashes a smile as she leaves.
    I look through the windows above me. The sky is clear and pale, the same color as my own eyes.
    There is a kind of inevitability in it, like it has always been waiting for me, maybe because I relish
    height while others fear it,
    (there’s a little more text here but yea… over the character limit :x)

12. Born_In_The_Spotlight says

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK im literally a mess right now. I MEAN SHE CANT DIE! I’m so upset. Tris and Tobias were supposed to live happily ever after and have kids and a happy family but NOOOOOOOO! She has to die??????????????????